Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently been invited to talk about your country at the American academy. Write a letter to the administrator and say
– Accept the invitation and suggest possible dates.
– What topics would you like to talk about?
– What will you need for your talk?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people suggest that bringing up children by the whole family including uncles, aunts and grandparents is better, rather than only by parents. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and examples.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What is the most interesting place to visit in your hometown?
– Do many tourists visit your country?
– Do you like long or short holidays?
– Where do you like to go on holidays?
– Do you prefer beach holidays or city holidays?
– Do you have close friends?
– What do you value the most in your friends?
– Do you meet often with your friends?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a new public building you want to visit. Please say
– What is the building?
– Where and when was it build?
– Why do you want to visit it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What types of buildings are there in your hometown?
– Is it a good trend to have skyscrapers in the city?
– Do you think buildings’ shapes and structures will change in the future?
– Would you like to live in a different-shaped building, round or triangular?
– Why is that?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING