- Who the person is?
- What kind of help does he provide?
- How his help is beneficial for peoples?
• We live in a world which is full of people with different nature and attitudes.
• Some individuals find joy in achieving success whereas some find bliss in helping others.
• Today, I would like to talk about one such person whose life motto is to help others and fight for
• His name is Prabloch Singh.
• He is in his early thirties and is tall and handsome.
• He has done his graduation in Computers and works with an IT company.
• But after his work hours, he takes the role of a super hero where his mission is to help as many people
• He is also the founder of a human rights organisation called Middle Finger Protests.
• His journey for human rights and causes started when he was very young.
• He helped in bringing justice for the family of an air hostess who was murdered in a bar by an
• Even though he got many threats to his life, he continued his protests to fight for the justice
• His role was also picturized in a movie called No one Killed Jessica.
• Similarly, he has led various other protests to bring justice to other victims.
• He also does a lot of charity and social work for people by organizing free food stalls and distributing
clothes to the needy.
• He has been awarded at national and International level for his contribution to humanitarian causes.
• He has also represented India as an ambassador for Human Rights at the United Nations
Headquarters in New York.
• The best thing about him is that he is not afraid of fighting for the right cause, even if he has to make
a lot of sacrifices.
• He is an inspiration for today’s generation.
• When I talk about him, I feel motivated that I should also give back to the society.