Skip to content
- When did you get up early?
- Why you got up early?
- What did you do?
- How you felt about it?
• Everyone has heard the famous quote, “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man, healthy, wealthy and
• I believe that this quote is true and most of the successful people rise early.
• Well, I am morning person who loves to get up early in the morning.
• I get up at around 6 am every morning.
• There have been many times when I have gotten up extremely early as well.
• Today, I would like to talk about a day when it was very important for me to wake up at 2 am.
• It was the day of when my final exams for 12th standard began.
• I remember the date was 3rd of March, and my first exam was of English.
• Although I had studied well throughout the year but I wanted to give my best shot for the exams.
• I find it difficult to study late during the night so I decided to get up early for my exams, so that I can
revise everything before going to the exam center.
• I slept at around 8 after dinner, so that I could wake up early.
• I set multiple alarms on my phone to make sure that I woke up on time.
• As soon as I got up, I washed my face and made some tea for myself, so that I feel fresh.
• My exam was to start at 9 am, so I had good 5-6 hours to revise the syllabus.
• During those 5-6 hours I rummaged through my notes.
• I also took 2-3 breaks in between and did some meditation to relax myself.
• Studying during those final hours gave me a lot of confidence.
• I was able to remember everything that I was revising.
• My parents also felt proud to see me preparing really hard for my exams.
• Finally, I was able to get good scores in my finals because I woke up extremely early in the morning.