1. What activity is it?
2. When and where would you like to do it?
3. What special skills or equipment would you need?
● There are many outdoor activities which I haven’t done yet such as bungee jumping,
paragliding, mountain trekking and so on
● But here I would like to talk about an outdoor activity which I would really like to do in the near
● This activity is bungee jumping.
● It is an adventure sport.
● I came to know about it through an ad on TV of this company called Jumping heights.
● I am really fascinated by this activity.
● A company of New Zealand by the name of Jumping Heights has set up a bungee jumping
centre in Rishikesh.
● They charge Rs. 2500/- and make you do this activity.
● They have a very good set up.
● It is done from a height of 83 metres.
● No special skills or equipments are needed.
● You just need a medical certificate that you are not suffering from any heart ailment or
● All other equipment is provided by them.
● My cousin has tried this activity once
● He told me that there is a huge queue of people who go in for this activity.
● Mostly youngsters try this activity.
● He told me that he was a bit nervous but they guide you very well and all the people over
there boost your morale.
● He told me that it was a stupendous feeling and he enjoyed it very much.
● He would go there again with me and do it once more.
● We have to register one month in advance.
● They take all the safety procedures and so no accidents have been reported so far.
● I would like to do this activity in April or May because it is very cold nowadays.
● I am really excited for the day to come.