IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions:
Do you work or study?
Why did you choose your job?
What do you like about your job?/ Why did you choose to do that type of work?
What do you dislike about your job?
Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?
Where do you want to see yourself in 10 years?
Do you miss being a student?
What do you do after work?
Would you like to change your job in the future?
What would you change about your job?
Do you prefer working alone or with others? Why?
How many hours do you work each day?
Do you have to work with other people?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic:
1. Describe your idea of making a good first impression in a job interview.
You should say:
- why it is important.
- is it important to make a good last impression as well
- what ways would you do it in your job interview
and explain how to make a good first impression in a job interview.
2. Describe the job you would most like to have.
You should say:
- what this job would be
- where you would work
- which qualifications you would need and
- explain why you would like to have this job most.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions:
- Which jobs would you say are most respected in your country?
- Some people say it’s better to work for yourself than be employed by a company. What’s your opinion?
- What changes in employment have there been in recent years in your country?
- What are some of the important things a candidate should find out before accepting a job?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING