Note: Due to COVID 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- Can you describe the house where you live?
- What is there to do in the area where you live?
- What do you like about the area where you live?
- How do you think it could be improved?
- Do you think it is better to live in the center of town or outside in the country? Why?
Describe a family member who made you proud.
Who that person is?
How long do you know him?
What you have learnt from him?
- In what ways have families in your country changed in recent years?
- Should husbands and wives have different roles within the family? Why (not)?
Family or friends
- Which are more important to you: your family or your friends?
- What conflicts can arise between a person’s family and a person’s friends?
- What responsibilities do parents have towards their children?
- What responsibilities do children have towards their parents?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING