Note: Due to covid 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What is the most interesting part of your hometown?
– Did you ever live in the countryside?
– Do you like living in the city or in the countryside more?
– What do you like about living in the countryside?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something that you borrowed from a person you know. Please say:
– What you borrowed
– When you borrowed it
– Why you borrowed it
– And when you returned it.
Follow up question: do you borrow things often?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is borrowing things good or bad, in your opinion?
– Would you let someone borrow a valuable thing from you?
– Should people be keeping the things they borrowed for a long time?
– Is it a good idea to borrow books, or is it better to buy your own?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING