IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you use a dictionary?
- Which kinds of dictionaries do you prefer to use?
- Do you think a dictionary is useful?
- If someone gave you a dictionary as a gift, how would you feel?
- Do you think it would be interesting to be part of a team that is writing a dictionary?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : PUBLIC SPEAKING
IELTS Speaking Part Two:
- Describe your favorite song. You should say:
- What this song is about
- When you listened to this song for the first time
- How often you listen to this song
- And explain why you think it is your favorite
IELTS Speaking Part Three:
Why do you think that some local singers or musicians aren’t as successful as some from other countries?
Do you think the Internet has affected the music industry? In what ways?
Do you think there will be further changes in the music industry in the future?
Do you think the music young people listen to in your country is becoming more globalized? Why/Why not?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TEST PATTERN