– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What kind of house do you live in?
– What is your favorite room at home?
– Do you wear a watch?
– How important is it in your country to be on time?
– How do you feel when people are late?
– Did you save money in your childhood?
– Do you give money to children?
– How can you teach children the importance of saving money?
Talk about an interesting thing that your friend has done, that influenced you and made you want to do the same. Please say
– What was it?
– When and where would you like to do it?
– Why would you like to do it?
– Is it an easy task to do?
– Did people have enough facilities in the past, compared to now?
– What is the importance of family and friends in a person’s life?
– Why does a person need to have friends?
– Who has more influence on a person, their family or friends?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING