– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– How far from the test centre are you?
– Do you use mobile apps and websites?
– Why are they useful, in your opinion?
– Can you remember an advertisement you saw on TV in your childhood?
– Do you like it when popular people appear in advertisements?
– Do you believe they are saying the truth?
Talk about an instance when you saved money for something. Please say
– When and why did you do it?
– How long did it take?
– How did you feel after that?
– What purpose do children normally save money for?
– Do girls and boys save for the same purpose?
– Do you think online stores influence people’s buying preferences?
– How do credit cards influence people’s buying habits?
– Do women spend more money on shopping than men?
– Why is it so?
– Can money buy happiness?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TIPS TO CRACK IELTS EXAM