Note: Due to covid 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you prefer to work in the morning or afternoon?
– Why is that?
– What do you do for a job?
– Did your job change recently?
– What did you do in the past?
– What do you like the most about this job?
– Do you like running? Why?
– Did you participate in any running races?
– Do you watch athletic games on TV?
– Do you have suitable places for running in your neighborhood?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a goal that you set up for yourself and how you achieved it. Please say
– What was the goal?
– What did you do to achieve it?
– What was the hardest part for you?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is your goal now?
– Is it good to have one?
– Why do you think so?
– How hard is it to stick to your goals or ideas?
– Why is it so?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : BEST IELTS INSTITUTE IN MOGA