Note: Due to COVID 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
-Do you enjoy cooking? (Why/why not)?
– What type of things can you cook? (Why)?
-What kinds of food are popular in your country?
-Is it an important part of your culture to have dinner parties? (Why)?
-Do you prefer to eat with other people or on your own? (Why)?
Describe an English lesson that you enjoyed.
-Name of lesson
-What you particularly enjoyed?
-How it influenced your life?
- How multilingual people are treated in your country?
- What is the importance of a foreign language in your country?
- How are education priorities today different from those in the past?
- What is your opinion on the way languages are taught in schools?
- How can the type of school you go to affect career success?
- What changes do you think will happen in the classroom in the near future?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING