Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Where are you living at the moment?
– Do you prefer tea or coffee?
– How do you feel about sharing things?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an occasion when you woke up very early in the morning. Please say
– What occasion it was
– What time you woke up
– What you did
– And explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is there a difference in waking hours of older people and younger people?
– A couple of questions on sleep patterns, effects of nap and effects of working at night.
– A couple of questions on planning and time management.
– What do you think about gaining knowledge through social media?
– What can a teacher do to make the subject they are teaching more interesting for their students?
– What is more important, to study one subject deeply or several subjects in a more shallow way?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : PUBLIC SPEAKING