Section 1. About a recycling company and its activity.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 1 word), multiple choice.
Section 2. The application process for a job at the office and job description.
Questions: filling in blanks, match headings to paragraphs.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About research is done on human behaviour.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 2 words), True/False/Not Given.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 1 word), True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About Arctic foxes.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 2 words), match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts: one illustrating the percentage of water used by Australian infrastructure and another showing its contribution towards the Australian economy.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that sports are a key element in our society, while others argue that it’s just a recreational activity to be done in one’s free time. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there?
– How much time do you spend on social media?
– Do you find it helpful?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of social media?
– Do you think more people will use it in the future?
– Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
– What weather do you like the most?
– If you are studying, does the weather affect you?
Talk about an instance when you invited a friend for a meal in a restaurant or at home. Please say
– Who did you invite?
– When and where did it take place?
– Did you enjoy it? Why?
– Let’s talk about food.
– Do you prefer home cooking or take away food from restaurants?
– Do you think people will prefer restaurant food in the future?
– Do you think restaurant food is healthy?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TEST PATTERN