Writing testWriting task 1 (a report)We were given a chart showing the amount of time men and women spent using computers for work and leisure in some countries between 1990, 2000 and 2010.Writing task 2 (an essay)Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food they throw away?Speaking testInterview
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– What can be done to prevent accidents at your workplace?
– Why do you think so?Cue CardDescribe an interesting city in your country. Please say– What city and where is it?
– Why and when would you go there?
– Why is it interesting?Discussion
– Who would you go there with?
– Do you believe cities are interesting?
– Do you think people are friendlier in the countryside than in the city?
– What makes some countries different from others?
– Should competition be encouraged among people in the same region?
– Do you think people prefer to live in cities or countryside?
– Why do you think so?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING