Passage 1. About the role of clothing on different social levels.
Passage 2. About sea waves’ energy and a way to harness it.
Passage 3. About agriculture and crop yield compared with population growth.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two tables showing the average salaries for graduate and non-graduate workers in the UK in 2010.
The tables were also showing the different age groups.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that manufacturers should be responsible for reducing the large amounts of packaging they use. Others say consumers should avoid buying heavily packaged items. Discuss both views and state your opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What is your favourite room at home? Why?
– Do you think you will be moving to a new place in the future?
– Have you ever had any plants at home?
– Do you like to receive plants as a gift? Why?
– What places do you like to go out to? Why?
– Do you like to go there with someone or alone?
Talk about an interesting thing that your friend did, that motivated you to do the same. Please say
– What was it?
– How did your friend feel about it?
– Why would you like to do it?
– Did people have enough facilities in the past compared to now?
– Are young people more influenced by family or friends?
– Why do young people like to try new experiences?
– Why don’t old people do it?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TEST PATTERN