Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are working at a company. Write a letter to your manager to recommend opening a cafeteria at work. In your letter say
– Why is it required?
– Give recommendations on how and where to do it.
– Explain why it would be beneficial to all workers.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays parents give more freedom to their children than in the past. Is it a positive or negative development? Give your opinion and include relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What was your previous job?
– What changes have you made at the workplace?
– Do you like shoes?
– Do you buy shoes online or in a shop? Why?
– What style of shoes do you like?
– Do you like pictures?
– Do you have a portrait of yourself drawn by someone?
Talk about a beautiful city that you would like to visit. Please say
– Where and what is it?
– Why do you want to visit it?
– Who will you go there with?
– How did you know about it?
– Why do modern countries have tall buildings?
– What are the differences between the city and country life?
– Where do you prefer to live?
– Why is it so?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING