Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like to hang pictures on the wall?
– How often do you go to art galleries?
– Did you like art lessons in school?
– Let’s talk about numbers.
– Can you memorise phone numbers easily?
– Did you like studying math in school?
– Why is that?
– Are numbers important for your current study?
– Why or why not?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an incident where someone apologised to you. You should say:
– Who was it?
– When was it?
– What did the person say?
– Why was this incident memorable to you?
Follow up question: Do people in your country apologise often?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of apology means more to you, words or actions?
– Why are people selfish?
– Should we be more thoughtful?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TEST PATTERN