Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe the city you are living in now.
– What do you like or dislike about it?
– Why is it so?
– What languages do you speak?
– What do you do to learn another language?
– Would you like to learn another one?
– Do you think English is a difficult language to learn?
– Why do you think so?
– Let’s talk about voice.
– Do you think your voice changed since you were a child?
– Do you have a voice similar to someone in your family?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a movie you watched that you liked. Please say
– What was the movie?
– Why did you like it?
– Would you recommend it to a friend?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of movies do people usually watch in your country?
– Do you think watching movies is a good way to relax?
– Do you think the way people watch movies nowadays is different from the past?
– What do you think an actor has to do, to become famous?
– Do you think actors earn a good salary?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TEST PATTERN