Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts showing and comparing the difference between the proportion of children under 18 years old that play a musical instrument in 1996 and 2016. There was also a bar chart showing the changes in their contribution to different musical genres.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Scientific researches should be the responsibility of governments rather than commercial organizations. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Let’s talk about numbers.
– Can you memorize phone numbers easily?
– Did you like studying math at school?
– Why is that?
– Are numbers important for your current studies?
– Why or why not?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a teacher that influenced you in high school. Please say
– Describe him/her.
– When and where was it?
– How did he/she influence you?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What are the main skills needed to be a good learner?
– Do you think it’s easier to study when you are young?
– Is it more efficient to study in class or by yourself, in your opinion?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TEST PATTERN