Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart with figures describing new house construction starts between 1999 and 2002.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
The reason why people buy products is to fulfil their needs and because of the products’ quality. Advertisements don’t increase products’ sales; they can only be considered a form of entertainment. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work do you do?
– What languages do you speak?
– What languages do you use at work?
– What is more important, to do a job that you like or to work with people that you like?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a place where you go to read and write (except for your home). Please say
– What place this is
– Where it is located
– With whom you go there
– How often you visit this place.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do you prefer, reading or writing? Why?
– What do you think is more important, reading or writing?
– What way of learning is better, by reading books or by watching videos?
– Are there things you can only learn from books?
– What is the best age to teach children to read and write?
– When do you think children should start school?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : TEST PATTERN