For a question like this, you might probably want to cover the following points. They are:
- Mention the name of the movie
- When did you first watch it
- With whom did you watch it
- Why did it make you laugh
The points below are an example of how well you can cover the question.
- I’m a great fan and an ardent admirer of Salman Khan.
- His movies are not just purely entertainment but they also have social messages.
- Bajirangi bhaijan is one of his best movies I would say.
- The genre is comedy-drama and has an excellent storyline.
- I’ve watched this movie for almost 10-12 times but I’ve never felt bored with it. Each time I watch it, I feel like I’m still watching it for the first time.
- The director of this movie is Kabir Khan and was written by Khan, K. V. Vijayendra Prasad, and Parveez Sheikh.
- Each and every single actor in this movie have given their best which means that the movie is very well directed.
- The story revolves around the character named Munni who has a speech impairment.
- Salman Khan as Pawan who is a great devotee of Hanuman accidentally meets Munni who has been separated from her family in Pakistan.
- The music director of this movie was Pritam who really gave beautiful and soothing songs. One big plus of this movie is the background music.
- Some scenes in this movie are so hilarious that once I start laughing, I could never stop it. Salman Khan has really pulled it off.
- This movie shows the religious conflict between India and Pakistan but most importantly it showcases the humanity that never dies.
This is how you could cover the above question in your own words. Make sure to be fluent and not stammer while speaking because it’s all about fluency and grammar and vocabulary and not about the moral of your speech.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING