If you’re asked to talk about your ambition then you would probably have to talk about:
- What your ambition is
- What you did to achieve your ambition
- When will you be able to achieve it
- Why you have this ambition
Following is an example of how you could cover this topic.
- I’ve had a lot of ambitions in my life and there were some that I could achieve and some I couldn’t achieve.
- I have always felt that the reason behind not achieving my ambition was a lack of motivation so here I want to discuss the ambition that I was really motivated to achieve.
- So coming to the point, my ambition is to become a fashion blogger and settle in Canada.
- The thought of getting settled in Canada and becoming a green card holder, it all started when one of my friends went to Canada to pursue her masters and later on settled there.
- I think with the experiences she shared with me, I’ve eventually created a fantasy about Canada in my mind.
- She has told me a lot about the quality of life between Canada and India and also about the healthcare and education system.
- I think that was the main advantage of Canada that attracted me towards it.
- I also read that the weather there is quite cool and I love it, and the best part is that, even summers are cool.
- The reason being here and attending my test is because I don’t want to miss even a single opportunity of being there. Though I don’t have motivators from outside, I’m thoroughly self-motivated to attain this ambition.
- I have tried hard to prepare myself for this I’m confident that I will get through but even if I don’t I’ll never hesitate to give it another shot.
This is how you could talk about your ambition to your examiner. Keep it simple and clear and watch your grammar and vocabulary.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINING