- Who is the person?
- How is he/she related to you?
- How does he/she encourage you?
- Something about that person which you like the most?
• I think motivation is very important in life.
• Without motivation or inspiration, it is very difficult to achieve goals in life.
• Some people get motivated internally while some rely on others to guide or encourage them.
• Today, I would like to talk about my brother who has always supported me in whatever I have done
and his guidance has helped me achieve many goals.
• My brother’s name is Preet and he is a Captain in the Indian Army.
• He himself has been successful in everything that he has done in his life.
• He has been a topper throughout his academic and professional career.
• Whatever challenges life has thrown at him, he has always cleared them successfully.
• At the same time, he has also helped me to become successful in my endeavors.
• Recently, he helped me in achieving my fitness goal.
• For a long time, I wanted to join the gym and become fit.
• But I was not regular with my exercise routine and there was no one at the gym to guide me.
• My brother came home for 2 months’ vacation and I shared my problem with him since he is from an
• He told me that he will join the gym with me and he helped me plan a routine for my fitness.
• We started going together to the gym and throughout the training he pushed me to give my best
• Within few weeks I could see changes in my strength and fitness levels.
• After a period of 2 months I was able to achieve my fitness goal.
• I can perform lot many exercises without any difficulty and I was also able to complete a marathon
• I have developed a lean muscular body and wherever I go people always ask me how I was able to do
• I always give the credit to my brother who stayed with me and encouraged me to achieve this goal in
• In the end I would like to say that, like my brother, I also try to motivate people to work harder and
fulfill their dreams